Neighborhoods; Rough Side of The Mountain
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rough Side of The Mountain
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in September 1984 and May 1985
A series of 10 documentaries profiling various Boston neighborhoods. The program deals with subjects as "The World Halfball Tournament" in Charlestown. Other neighborhoods such as Hyde Park, Roslindale, Allston, East Boston and Roxbury are highlighted. Produced by Howard Husock. Co-production of WGBH and Cablevision of Boston.
See September 1984 and May 1985 Dial Program Guides for more information. Series release date: 1984
- Program Description
The Rev. Earl Jackson, a minister in Roxbury/North Dorchester, tries to bring a traditional social message to a troubled community, and create a viable business in the process, through a gospel radio station.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Husock, Howard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Neighborhoods; Rough Side of The Mountain,” 04/16/1984, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F5AB3FED574450AA006ED0A13A767F5.
- MLA: “Neighborhoods; Rough Side of The Mountain.” 04/16/1984. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F5AB3FED574450AA006ED0A13A767F5>.
- APA: Neighborhoods; Rough Side of The Mountain. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F5AB3FED574450AA006ED0A13A767F5