Group, The; Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut
3/29/92 Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut. ( Democratic Race)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Irwin Tubby Harrison, pollster.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut,” 03/29/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E87FDA2BD3E45D4B1E854407B0BE98D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut.” 03/29/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E87FDA2BD3E45D4B1E854407B0BE98D>.
- APA: Group, The; Presidential Race: Where do we go from Connecticut. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E87FDA2BD3E45D4B1E854407B0BE98D