Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Bartok: Music for Strings, Percusssion, and Celeste Vieuxtemps: Violin Concerto no. 5 (Joseph Silverstein)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps,” 03/23/1977, GBH Archives, accessed January 15, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps.” 03/23/1977. GBH Archives. Web. January 15, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7