Evening at Pops; Carlos Montoya
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Carlos Montoya
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Carlos Montoya and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Strauss: Radetzky March Strauss: Fledermaus Overture Montoya: Suite Flamenca Barry: Theme from Midnight Cowboy Bart-Stevens: Consider Yourself from Oliver Montoya: Alegrias Montoya: Guajiras Montoya: Huelva Schmidt: Selections from Fantasticks Webb: Up, Up, and Away
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Carlos Montoya,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0DE55A2E2D5A4FF0B72AA71E5C6AAC1C.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Carlos Montoya.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0DE55A2E2D5A4FF0B72AA71E5C6AAC1C>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Carlos Montoya. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0DE55A2E2D5A4FF0B72AA71E5C6AAC1C