Group, The; 100 years of the Dow Jones
5/29/96 Dow Jones
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- 100 years of the Dow Jones
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Louis Harvey, President, DALBAR, Inc.,; Bruce Davidson, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; 100 years of the Dow Jones,” 05/29/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D8B27E0FA1B420385B55FC95460C499.
- MLA: “Group, The; 100 years of the Dow Jones.” 05/29/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D8B27E0FA1B420385B55FC95460C499>.
- APA: Group, The; 100 years of the Dow Jones. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D8B27E0FA1B420385B55FC95460C499