Evening at Pops; Pops Presentation Houston
POPS PRESENTATION HOUSTON
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Pops Presentation Houston
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Trumpet virtuoso Wynton Marsalis teams up with renown jazz singer Sarah Vaughan for an evening of soulful music-making, along with John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Pops Presentation Houston,” 12/29/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D84692A725746518F0344C8014F8E47.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Pops Presentation Houston.” 12/29/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D84692A725746518F0344C8014F8E47>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Pops Presentation Houston. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D84692A725746518F0344C8014F8E47