America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale
WGBH, America’s Ballroom Challenge, “Grand Finale: America’s Best,” AMBL 205 SD Base, CC, Stereo, Moreno / Lyons Productions / Pillar To Post.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- America’s Ballroom Challenge
- America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 2006
Over the course of five weeks, top ballroom dancers compete at the world's largest ballroom dancing competition, in Columbus, Ohio. the series takes viewers onto the dance floor and behind the scenes as 24 couples compete for the ultimate dance title. Series release date: 2006
- Program Description
Part five comes to a dazzling conclusion with the Grand Finale of the competition.
In the fifth and final episode, the four champion couples compete across dance styles in a grand finale, performing two solos each. At the conclusion of five grueling hours of competition, an international panel of judges makes its decision. Only one couple will be named "America's best."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C.
- MLA: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C>.
- APA: America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C