America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale
WGBH, America’s Ballroom Challenge, “Grand Finale: America’s Best,” AMBL 205 SD Base, CC, Stereo, Moreno / Lyons Productions / Pillar To Post.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- America’s Ballroom Challenge
- America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 2006
Over the course of five weeks, top ballroom dancers compete at the world's largest ballroom dancing competition, in Columbus, Ohio. the series takes viewers onto the dance floor and behind the scenes as 24 couples compete for the ultimate dance title. Series release date: 2006
- Program Description
Part five comes to a dazzling conclusion with the Grand Finale of the competition.
In the fifth and final episode, the four champion couples compete across dance styles in a grand finale, performing two solos each. At the conclusion of five grueling hours of competition, an international panel of judges makes its decision. Only one couple will be named "America's best."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale,” GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C.
- MLA: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale.” GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C>.
- APA: America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2007: Grand Finale. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D75B4098AF84ECEA2203CEAA16C5F0C