Mystery!; Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Series VI: In The Blink Of An Eye
HV (home video) Master No CC/No DVS This was Inspector Lynley Mysteries Series V in the UK
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Series VI: In The Blink Of An Eye
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Lynley and Havers investigate the death of a former war photographer, now paparazzi Peter Rooker, who is found beaten and shot in Soho, London. The mystery leads them from tabloid newspaper mogul Eddie Price and editor Melissa Booth to a 1995 massacre executed by the Serbian militia in Bosnia.
When Lynley asks his wife Helen to assist him with unlocking the psychological history behind the killing, he sets in motion a tragic trail of events.
Guest stars include Danny Webb as Eddie and Indira Varma as Melissa.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Series VI: In The Blink Of An Eye,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D6837C4820E4A208E7691D198FC10C3.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Series VI: In The Blink Of An Eye.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D6837C4820E4A208E7691D198FC10C3>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Series VI: In The Blink Of An Eye. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D6837C4820E4A208E7691D198FC10C3