Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
10/25/93 Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margo Lockwood, poet; Bill Marx, The Boston Phoenix; Patricia Smith, author, Close to Death; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize,” 10/25/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122.
- MLA: “Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize.” 10/25/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122>.
- APA: Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122