Group, The; Church, Media and Priests Who Molest
Church, Media & Priests Who Molest
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Church, Media and Priests Who Molest
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tom Moroney, columnist, The Middlesex News; Richard Griffin, consultant on aging, former Jesuit priest; James Franklin, religion writer, The Boston Globe; Jane Shaw, columnist, Boston Herald; Sarah Dunleavy, editing manager, WCVB-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Church, Media and Priests Who Molest,” 05/27/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0CE1E31805F94DFDA5E67CDA8B9BB33F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Church, Media and Priests Who Molest.” 05/27/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0CE1E31805F94DFDA5E67CDA8B9BB33F>.
- APA: Group, The; Church, Media and Priests Who Molest. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0CE1E31805F94DFDA5E67CDA8B9BB33F