Group, The; Current status of women and children
5/10/96 Women and Children
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Current status of women and children
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Theda Skocpol, Professor of sociology, Harvard University; Yevgenia Albats, columnist, Izvestia; Mayra Rodriguez Howard, Director, substance abuse services, Mass. Department of Public Health; Ruth Sidel, author, Keeping Women and Children Last.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Current status of women and children,” 05/10/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C9237F3026F474783863081B48EE734.
- MLA: “Group, The; Current status of women and children.” 05/10/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C9237F3026F474783863081B48EE734>.
- APA: Group, The; Current status of women and children. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C9237F3026F474783863081B48EE734