Group, The; Racial Tension and Juries
4/13/95 Racial Tension & Juries
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Racial Tension and Juries
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Racial Tension and Juries,” 04/13/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C882C816FE24507B11D2C68EF85924E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Racial Tension and Juries.” 04/13/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C882C816FE24507B11D2C68EF85924E>.
- APA: Group, The; Racial Tension and Juries. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C882C816FE24507B11D2C68EF85924E