Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: Philip Levine
Part of New Television Workshop.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Poetry Breaks
- Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: Philip Levine
- Series Description
2-5 minute filler programs with New England area writers reading their poetry. Poets include Martin Espada, Galway Kinnell, Sharon Olds. Series release date: 1988
- Program Description
Phillip Levine introduces and reads the following poems: "Belle Isle 1949" "Gin" "Grandmother in Heaven" "For Fran" "Sweet Will" "What Work Is" "A Late Answer"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Oral interpretation of poetry
- Poetry reading
- Performance in a Studio
- Luchetti, Leita Hagemann (Producer)
- Levine, Philip, 1928- ()
- Chicago: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: Philip Levine,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3D88ED082E4723A5C138B4C0A9F8F8.
- MLA: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: Philip Levine.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3D88ED082E4723A5C138B4C0A9F8F8>.
- APA: Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: Philip Levine. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3D88ED082E4723A5C138B4C0A9F8F8