Group, The; Airport Safety and Security
7/25/96 Security and Terrorism
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Airport Safety and Security
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Harvey Burstein, Professor of security, Northeastern University; Lee Grodzins, Vice President, American Science and Engineering, Professor of Physics MIT; Edward F. Clark, Former FBI agent.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Airport Safety and Security,” 07/25/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C0E2699EFAE4A6C8085945F0EB15E2E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Airport Safety and Security.” 07/25/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C0E2699EFAE4A6C8085945F0EB15E2E>.
- APA: Group, The; Airport Safety and Security. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C0E2699EFAE4A6C8085945F0EB15E2E