Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
9/24/96 Perot and Presidential Debates
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate,” 09/24/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63.
- MLA: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate.” 09/24/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63>.
- APA: Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63