Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992)
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Domestic Violence (4/23/1992)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Ray Armstead, Boston police officer; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Barbara Gray, state representative; Albert Kramer, judge, Quincy District Court.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992),” 04/23/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 5, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2.
- MLA: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992).” 04/23/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 5, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2>.
- APA: Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2