Antiques Roadshow; Houston, TX
Hour One ( 1 ) EE Master
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Houston, TX
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Houston, TX,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 28, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B9C3403150A4C428B48FBFFE5F4C4A0.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Houston, TX.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 28, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B9C3403150A4C428B48FBFFE5F4C4A0>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Houston, TX. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B9C3403150A4C428B48FBFFE5F4C4A0