Group, The; Politics and Generation X
9/18/96 Politics and Generation X
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Politics and Generation X
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Janis Pryor, writer and activist; Eva Thorne, Ph.D. candidate, MIT; Jean Moreau, junior, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Politics and Generation X,” 09/18/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B797A8DE17E4D349034513CD1900562.
- MLA: “Group, The; Politics and Generation X.” 09/18/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B797A8DE17E4D349034513CD1900562>.
- APA: Group, The; Politics and Generation X. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B797A8DE17E4D349034513CD1900562