Evening at Pops; Tucker And Merrill
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Tucker And Merrill
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Robert Merrill, Richard Tucker and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Verdi: Overture to La Forza del Destino Leoncavallo: Vesti La giubba from Pagliacci Bizet: Suite from Carmen Bizet: Toreador's Song from Carmen Mascagni: Intermezzo from Cavalleria Verdi: Invana, Alvaro from La Forza del Destino Rimsky-Korsakov: Dance of the Buffoons Bock: Fiddler on the Roof
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Tucker And Merrill,” 07/06/1973, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 12, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B7067C91C6548478811B6D27D1E6C61.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Tucker And Merrill.” 07/06/1973. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 12, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B7067C91C6548478811B6D27D1E6C61>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Tucker And Merrill. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B7067C91C6548478811B6D27D1E6C61