Ten O'Clock News; Artificial skin
Doctor in a research lab at MIT, going through the process of making artificial skin. Shots of the machines used. Editor's note: Content given off the record was edited out of this footage.
- Ten O'Clock News
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Universities and colleges
- News Report
- Crossley, Callie (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Artificial skin,” 07/27/1984, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B22032076974C3CA362AE77726FBFC9.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Artificial skin.” 07/27/1984. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B22032076974C3CA362AE77726FBFC9>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Artificial skin. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0B22032076974C3CA362AE77726FBFC9