Group, The; Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance
11/12/92 Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Doris Held, psychotherapist; Sharon Bauer, psychotherapist; Boomer Kennedy, Owner, Chicago Auto; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Al Ferreira, Project Ten East, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance,” 11/12/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 30, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AFF54B035494F68B7EFF790E920444B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance.” 11/12/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 30, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AFF54B035494F68B7EFF790E920444B>.
- APA: Group, The; Teaching Kids Homosexual Tolerance. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AFF54B035494F68B7EFF790E920444B