Simply Ming; Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce
Simply Ming Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce SMMG1109 Caption Master
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Simply Ming
- Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Todd English & Quick Pan Sauce
On this episode of Simply Ming, we look at the key to infusing sometimes boring pasta noodles with maximum flavor. For an overall technique, Ming shares a simple Marinara Sauce. When Pasta master Todd English joins in, they show us "lobster done two ways" - Curried Lobster and Mushroom Sauce with Fettuccine and Thai Rice Noodles with Lobster.
Recipes Thai Rice Noodles with Lobster Curried Lobster and Mushroom Sauce with Fettuccini Ming's Marinara Sauce
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce,” 09/19/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AB60DA70E764DD5AC5DFD4D09D2FB0B.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce.” 09/19/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AB60DA70E764DD5AC5DFD4D09D2FB0B>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Todd English and Quick Pan Sauce. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0AB60DA70E764DD5AC5DFD4D09D2FB0B