Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce
Original Record date: 11/21/62 Dubbed: 9/17/92 Features an interview with Erich Leinsdorf, conductor
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce
- Program Description
William Pierce introduces program outside of Symphony Hall; walks inside and interviews Boston Symphony Orchestra Music Director Erich Leinsdorf in his office. Later Leinsdorf moves to the stage and with the Orchestra rehearses Alvin Etler: Concerto for Wind Quintet and Orchestra. Directed by Fred Barzyk; produced by Jordan Whitelaw; black and white, originally recorded 11/21/1962.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce,” 11/21/1962, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC.
- MLA: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce.” 11/21/1962. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC>.
- APA: Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC