Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series II: Rumpole and the Case of Identity
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series II: Rumpole and the Case of Identity
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Trials, tribulations and adventures of the feisty barrister Horace Rumpole.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series II: Rumpole and the Case of Identity,” 02/24/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A4DCF44A3BE40A098615C6B138A5BC1.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series II: Rumpole and the Case of Identity.” 02/24/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A4DCF44A3BE40A098615C6B138A5BC1>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series II: Rumpole and the Case of Identity. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A4DCF44A3BE40A098615C6B138A5BC1