Group, The; New Planets, New Possibilities
10/31/95 Planets, New Planets New Possibilities
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- New Planets, New Possibilities
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Timothy Barker, professor of astronomy, Wheaton College; Robert Stefanik, director, Oak Ridge Observatory; Kelly Beatty, Senior editor, Sky and Telescope; Kenneth Brecher, Professor of physics and astronomy, Boston University; Robert Kirshner, professor of astronomy, Harvard Center for Astrophysics.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; New Planets, New Possibilities,” 10/31/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_098D9AED82A94F5DAFB45ECD106FEB27.
- MLA: “Group, The; New Planets, New Possibilities.” 10/31/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_098D9AED82A94F5DAFB45ECD106FEB27>.
- APA: Group, The; New Planets, New Possibilities. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_098D9AED82A94F5DAFB45ECD106FEB27