Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Judy Reyes
La Plaza Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One Judy Reyes WGBH CC Master Show #3012
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One
- Judy Reyes
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series Premiere May 1, 2007 The series ran for 5 seasons and ended in 2012.
La Plaza, the Latino Production Unit of WGBH Boston, presents the new series Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One, a provocative in-depth talk show featuring America's foremost Latino thinkers, artists, writers, and opinion leaders. Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One will premiere on WGBH and air on public television stations across the United States. A separate version of the episodes, in which the interview is conducted in Spanish, will run on V-me, a Spanish language digital public television service.
Hinojosa is an award-winning journalist and author, and the managing editor and host of public radio's Latino USA. A seasoned journalist with more than 25 years of experience, Hinojosa is also the senior correspondent for the Emmy Award-winning PBS newsmagazine NOW with David Brancaccio.
The executive producer of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One is Joseph Tovares. Patricia Alvarado Núñez is the producer.
Conversaciones con Maria Hinojosa is the Spanish-language version of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One. It features interviews with prominent Latino artists, writers, activists and civic leaders. The first season aired on V-me, the Spanish-language digital PBS channel. Series release date: 5/1/2007
- Program Description
Judy Reyes has appeared in popular TV series like The Sopranos, Oz, and Law and Order, but she is best known as Carla, the no-nonsense nurse with a razor-sharp sense of humor on the hit series Scrubs. Reyes talks candidly with María Hinojosa about discovering her love for acting, filming an episode of Scrubs with a broken hip, and producing independent films.
NOTE: The 2XX program number refers to the APT number for Maria Hinojosa series. The 30XX program number refers to the WGBH number for the Maria Hinojosa series as a continuation of La Plaza.
VeMe program number: 207
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Judy Reyes,” 04/22/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0964AA04A8D944CEBDE025D6D06657FB.
- MLA: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Judy Reyes.” 04/22/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0964AA04A8D944CEBDE025D6D06657FB>.
- APA: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Judy Reyes. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0964AA04A8D944CEBDE025D6D06657FB