Education And Race Relations; Teachers of the Poor
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Teachers of the Poor
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
A lecture by Dr. Frank Riessman, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, concerning the issue of educational problems affecting disadvantaged youth. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 9/28/1965, B&W, directed by Fred Barzyk.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Teachers of the Poor,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_095B73C738444EA0B96E1E9576BF669B.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Teachers of the Poor.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_095B73C738444EA0B96E1E9576BF669B>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Teachers of the Poor. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_095B73C738444EA0B96E1E9576BF669B