Group, The; Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Charles P. Pierce, Writer, GQ magazine; George Kimball, Sports writer, Boston Herald; Andy Levine, Attorney; Dick Johnson, Curator, Sports Museum of New England.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution,” 05/17/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_094BC6ECC17E4240808E46A75EDB8354.
- MLA: “Group, The; Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution.” 05/17/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_094BC6ECC17E4240808E46A75EDB8354>.
- APA: Group, The; Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_094BC6ECC17E4240808E46A75EDB8354