Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Rumpole defends a murder suspect's right to keep quiet. Attending the university graduation ceremonies of Hilda's niece, he agrees to defend a professor accused of murdering the school's vice chancellor. Back in chambers, Ballard confides to Rumpole that he's keeping a secret from his wife.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence,” 01/29/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence.” 01/29/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D