Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; WAGNER
Mozart - Bassoon Concerto / Wagner - Walkyere # 612 Appears to be the same as A1-16372
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; WAGNER
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Ozawa conducting Mozart: Bassoon Concerto, soloist: Sherman Walt; and Wagner: Act I of Die Walkure, featuring solists: Jessye Norman, Karl-Walter Boehm, and Gwynne Howell.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; WAGNER,” 04/03/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0935BC6EC9614D9B97EA0953B8CB3D8A.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; WAGNER.” 04/03/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0935BC6EC9614D9B97EA0953B8CB3D8A>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; WAGNER. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0935BC6EC9614D9B97EA0953B8CB3D8A