Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 208
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 208
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
TV star Katie Heigl is having trouble with her two Schnauzers, Gus and Romeo, who are simply too aggressive. Uncle Matty helps diagnose the duo's behavior problems, and then demonstrates effective corrective techniques. Margolis then gets down to basics with Jodie, whose dog Freddie can't be controlled on a leash. Will the pup finally yield and make Uncle Matty proud? Next up, get tips from a canine chiropractor on how to keep your dog happy and healthy. Finally, Matty visits the Drummond Ranch in California to show how your dog can learn to wrangle up a group of sheep.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 208,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_085B4787C77C4F23B5FE69FCCEF3BBB9.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 208.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_085B4787C77C4F23B5FE69FCCEF3BBB9>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 208. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_085B4787C77C4F23B5FE69FCCEF3BBB9