Greater Boston; Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt
Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Bevis Peries and Michael Delaney talk about the devastating tsunami in the Indian Ocean and the recovery efforts that are underway to aide the victims. 2) John Ebel, a professor of Geophysics at BC, talks about the science behind the tsunami. 3) Rep. William Delahunt talks about Congressional aid for tsunami victims, the upcoming elections in Iraq, and the intelligence reform overhaul that was recently signed into law by President Bush.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt,” 12/28/2004, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 2, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07DEE953AA5A4ED0AEBAF4061D15704E.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt.” 12/28/2004. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 2, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07DEE953AA5A4ED0AEBAF4061D15704E>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Tsunami Recovery / Tsunami Geology / Delahunt. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07DEE953AA5A4ED0AEBAF4061D15704E