Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: IVES; BARTOK
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: IVES; BARTOK
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: Ives: Symphony no. 4; Bartok: Suite from the Miraculous Mandarin.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: IVES; BARTOK,” 10/06/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07C19DEB04414DE2A93EE2E96D1E1570.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: IVES; BARTOK.” 10/06/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07C19DEB04414DE2A93EE2E96D1E1570>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: IVES; BARTOK. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_07C19DEB04414DE2A93EE2E96D1E1570