Greater Boston; Blood Doping / EOE: School Assignment Plan / Nick Flynn
Blood doping / EOE: school assignment plan / Nick Flynn
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Blood Doping / EOE: School Assignment Plan / Nick Flynn
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Techniques, risks, effects, and detection tests of blood doping: oxygenated transfusions to enhance athletic performance. Consequences on the athletes from a business perspective. 2) The School Assignment Task Force submitted its recommendations to the Boston School Committee amidst disagreement over neighborhood assignments versus choice. Some parents emphasize focusing on quality rather than walk-to schools. 3) Nick Flynn talks about encountering his estranged alcoholic father while working at the Pine Street Inn, writing a book about the experience, and the relationship with his father that ensued.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Blood Doping / EOE: School Assignment Plan / Nick Flynn,” 09/23/2004, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06C431394BD84E9CB38A65AB6C292ECE.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Blood Doping / EOE: School Assignment Plan / Nick Flynn.” 09/23/2004. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06C431394BD84E9CB38A65AB6C292ECE>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Blood Doping / EOE: School Assignment Plan / Nick Flynn. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06C431394BD84E9CB38A65AB6C292ECE