Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mozart; Beethoven
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Mozart; Beethoven
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Seiji Ozawa Conducting: Mozart: Ave Verum Corpus, with Harvard-Radcliffe Choruses, directed by F. James Adams; and Beethoven: Symphony No. 3. Recorded 6/24/1975.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mozart; Beethoven,” 06/24/1975, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 15, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06B8A720557F4E03BE6E68349E67335F.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mozart; Beethoven.” 06/24/1975. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 15, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06B8A720557F4E03BE6E68349E67335F>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Mozart; Beethoven. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06B8A720557F4E03BE6E68349E67335F