Group, The; "Are rewards punishing our kids?"
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- "Are rewards punishing our kids?"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alfie Kohn, author, Punished by Reward; Michael McCord, Headmaster, The Learning Project Elementary School; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Hildred Simons, director, John Winthrop School for Young Children; Joan Wheelis, Psychiatrist, McLean Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Are rewards punishing our kids?",” 11/08/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06A2C774962A45B3B1422662F64169E3.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Are rewards punishing our kids?".” 11/08/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06A2C774962A45B3B1422662F64169E3>.
- APA: Group, The; "Are rewards punishing our kids?". Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_06A2C774962A45B3B1422662F64169E3