Group, The; Press coverage of the presidential primaries
3/1/96 Politics and the Press
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Press coverage of the presidential primaries
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; John Carroll, Advertising commentator; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Tovia Smith, Reporter, National Public Radio; Robin Washington, Journalist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Press coverage of the presidential primaries,” 03/01/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0648BBF88B504D46B2E63E472F2ABF2A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Press coverage of the presidential primaries.” 03/01/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0648BBF88B504D46B2E63E472F2ABF2A>.
- APA: Group, The; Press coverage of the presidential primaries. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0648BBF88B504D46B2E63E472F2ABF2A