Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Julian Zugazagoitia
WGBH Master 7/15/10 La Plaza: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One TRT: 26:46 TC: SD 29.97 DF Anamorphic, CC
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One
- Julian Zugazagoitia
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series Premiere May 1, 2007 The series ran for 5 seasons and ended in 2012.
La Plaza, the Latino Production Unit of WGBH Boston, presents the new series Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One, a provocative in-depth talk show featuring America's foremost Latino thinkers, artists, writers, and opinion leaders. Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One will premiere on WGBH and air on public television stations across the United States. A separate version of the episodes, in which the interview is conducted in Spanish, will run on V-me, a Spanish language digital public television service.
Hinojosa is an award-winning journalist and author, and the managing editor and host of public radio's Latino USA. A seasoned journalist with more than 25 years of experience, Hinojosa is also the senior correspondent for the Emmy Award-winning PBS newsmagazine NOW with David Brancaccio.
The executive producer of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One is Joseph Tovares. Patricia Alvarado Núñez is the producer.
Conversaciones con Maria Hinojosa is the Spanish-language version of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One. It features interviews with prominent Latino artists, writers, activists and civic leaders. The first season aired on V-me, the Spanish-language digital PBS channel. Series release date: 5/1/2007
- Program Description
Julian Zugazagoitia is the first non-Puerto Rican director of El Museo del Barrio, historically a New York Puerto Rican institution. In 2009, after a $35 million makeover, El Museo del Barrio opened its doors embracing a new mission. Zugazagoitia talks with Maria Hinojosa about New York City’s changing demographics and the importance of creating more inclusive museums.
NOTE: The 4XX program number refers to the APT number for Maria Hinojosa series. The 32XX program number refers to the WGBH number for the Maria Hinojosa series as a continuation of La Plaza.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Julian Zugazagoitia,” 07/15/2010, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0620D10AA3A94C94BE60F4BB3710DF5E.
- MLA: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Julian Zugazagoitia.” 07/15/2010. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0620D10AA3A94C94BE60F4BB3710DF5E>.
- APA: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Julian Zugazagoitia. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0620D10AA3A94C94BE60F4BB3710DF5E