Group, The; Parents and the college application process
4/15/96 College Admission
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Parents and the college application process
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney; Bob Glovsky, "The Money Experts," WHDH-am; Marjorie A. Meyer, CPA and certified financial planner; Daniel Barkowitz, director of MassPlan Operations and Training.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Parents and the college application process,” 04/15/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_05B6D27C89DD4AC7AD0E7D9F189A6A54.
- MLA: “Group, The; Parents and the college application process.” 04/15/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_05B6D27C89DD4AC7AD0E7D9F189A6A54>.
- APA: Group, The; Parents and the college application process. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_05B6D27C89DD4AC7AD0E7D9F189A6A54