Group, The; Cops on L.A. / Rodney King
Cops on LA/King
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Cops on L.A. / Rodney King
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ray Armstead, Boston police officer; Clarence T. Morris, Jr., Boston police officer; Bob Sales, Editor and writer; William Johnston, Boston police lieutenant; Carmel Precia, Boston police detective.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Cops on L.A. / Rodney King,” 05/06/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_056112936A3B4ECCBB95C448239FF5E5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Cops on L.A. / Rodney King.” 05/06/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_056112936A3B4ECCBB95C448239FF5E5>.
- APA: Group, The; Cops on L.A. / Rodney King. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_056112936A3B4ECCBB95C448239FF5E5