Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 111
Dubbed from A2-01567. Original date 1/25/74
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Where To Get Off In Boston
- Where To Get Off In Boston 111
- Program Number
- Series Description
Weekly series about the sights, shows and foods to be found in different neighborhoods of Boston - hosted by Jerry Gershman. Program description: Segments: Self-Defense (Karate); Museum Of the American China Trade (Milton); Bargains (Marjorie Merchant, University of Massachusetts Economist interviews Stacey Holmes Of Filene's inside Filene's Basement Store). 1973. Series release date: 1973
- Program Description
In this program visits are paid to: Faneuil Hall for a closer look at its famous grasshopper wind vane; the Mill Race Pottery in Arlington and crafts around town; Drumlin Farm in Lincoln; a stop in Salem and finally a look as Spanish Culture including Salsa Dancing at Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 111,” 01/25/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_055299C5BF50411787EEAD9F649DF04A.
- MLA: “Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 111.” 01/25/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_055299C5BF50411787EEAD9F649DF04A>.
- APA: Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 111. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_055299C5BF50411787EEAD9F649DF04A