Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Rochester, NY
Antiques Roadshow 1724 Vintage Rochester, First Airdate: 7/8/2013 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Rochester, NY
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
Back in 1998, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW travelled to Rochester, New York, and appraised items including a painting by Frank Zappa, a van Munster violin and a Minton vase. One of these items increased more than five times in value and another has dropped by more than $1,000. Tune in to find out which item’s value has soared and which one’s is sinking.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Rochester, NY,” 07/08/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_04EA5D0A6D65406E8D96E3358A91D064.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Rochester, NY.” 07/08/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_04EA5D0A6D65406E8D96E3358A91D064>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Rochester, NY. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_04EA5D0A6D65406E8D96E3358A91D064