Group, The; Future of higher education, The
The Group on The State of Universities, 12.18.95, with marcia Folsom, Ruth Perry, Frank Solomon, Clive Smith, Alan Berger
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Future of higher education, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Clive Smith, software industry executive; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Frank Solomon, professor of biology, MIT; Ruth Perry, professor of literature, MIT.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Future of higher education, The,” 12/18/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Future of higher education, The.” 12/18/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE>.
- APA: Group, The; Future of higher education, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE