Group, The; Future of higher education, The
The Group on The State of Universities, 12.18.95, with marcia Folsom, Ruth Perry, Frank Solomon, Clive Smith, Alan Berger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Future of higher education, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Clive Smith, software industry executive; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Frank Solomon, professor of biology, MIT; Ruth Perry, professor of literature, MIT.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Future of higher education, The,” 12/18/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Future of higher education, The.” 12/18/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE>.
- APA: Group, The; Future of higher education, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02F60F2EF1E5439BB3EC4A79CE5ECCCE