Group, The; Domestic Violence (6/22/1994)
6/22/94 Domestic Violence
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Domestic Violence (6/22/1994)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Albert Kramer, judge, Quincy District Court; Fernando Mederos, Director, Common Purpose; Janice Bassil, Attorney; Robert McDonald, Newton police lieutenant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (6/22/1994),” 06/22/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 10, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02D165714D3B4D568187326DD941FE91.
- MLA: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (6/22/1994).” 06/22/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 10, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02D165714D3B4D568187326DD941FE91>.
- APA: Group, The; Domestic Violence (6/22/1994). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02D165714D3B4D568187326DD941FE91