Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Seiji Ozawa conducting: Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, featuring Andre Watts; and Ravel: Valses Nobles et Sentimentales La Valse. Recorded 6/25/1975.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel,” 06/25/1975, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel.” 06/25/1975. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9