Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/24/1991)
12/24/91 Holiday Stress
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Holiday Stress (12/24/1991)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Suzanne Gordon, journalist; Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Hildred Simons, director, John Winthrop School for Young Children.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/24/1991),” 12/24/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01D18991B3414C478F14447DA00F87D1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/24/1991).” 12/24/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01D18991B3414C478F14447DA00F87D1>.
- APA: Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/24/1991). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01D18991B3414C478F14447DA00F87D1