Joyce Chen Cooks; For Fussy Eaters
Joyce Chen concerns herself with the eating problems of people on diets. Without using sugar, oil, or starch, she shows how to prepare delicious Chinese dishes -- Bean Curd with Meat, Steamed Egg Soup, Celery Salad and Mushrooms with Bean Curd. Summary and select metadata for this record was submitted by Dana Polan.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
- Joyce Chen Cooks
- For Fussy Eaters
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 26, 1966 A distinguished restaurateur and author of a popular Chinese cookbook, Mrs. Chen prepares all kinds of Chinese delicacies and everyone of them can be made in the modern kitchen, with ingredients available at the local supermarket. Series release date: 6/30/1966
- Program Description
Joyce Chen concerns herself with the eating problems of people on diets. Without using sugar, oil, or starch, she shows how to prepare delicious Chinese dishes -- Bean Curd with Meat, Steamed Egg Soup, Celery Salad and Mushrooms with Bean Curd.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bean Curd
- Chen, Joyce, 1917-1994
- Dietary Restrictions
- Celery Salad
- Food Allergies
- Asian Cuisine
- Chinese Cooking
- Steamed Egg Soup
- American Chinese Cuisine
- Lockwood, Ruth (Series Producer)
- Chen, Joyce, 1917-1994 (Host)
- Mahard, Frances (Other (see note))
- Stevens, Mark (Director)
- Lockwood, Ruth (Producer)
- Publication Information
- Presented by the Estate of Joyce Chen and the WGBH Educational Foundation
- Chicago: “Joyce Chen Cooks; For Fussy Eaters,” 01/01/1966, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01CEBE7F366040058D772216152F776E.
- MLA: “Joyce Chen Cooks; For Fussy Eaters.” 01/01/1966. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01CEBE7F366040058D772216152F776E>.
- APA: Joyce Chen Cooks; For Fussy Eaters. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_01CEBE7F366040058D772216152F776E