Group, The; Clinton's First Two Weeks
2/2/93 Clinton's First Two Weeks Paul Duffy, Viki Fleckenstein - Woodworth, Verna Myers, John Robinson, Chris Schlesinger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Clinton's First Two Weeks
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Chris Schlesinger, Restaurateur, East Coast Grill ; Viki Fleckenstein Woodworth, Promotional spokesperson and Former Olympic skier; Paul Duffy, small business owner.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Clinton's First Two Weeks,” 02/02/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0193F0C3A83C420A96513CABF69C9F8F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Clinton's First Two Weeks.” 02/02/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0193F0C3A83C420A96513CABF69C9F8F>.
- APA: Group, The; Clinton's First Two Weeks. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0193F0C3A83C420A96513CABF69C9F8F