Group, The; Is Social Security sacred
2/15/95 Social Security
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Is Social Security sacred
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Laurence Kotlikoff, professor of economics, Boston University and Author," Generational Accounting"; Elaine Noble, Former state representative; George Bachrach, Former state senator,Senior vice president, Share Group; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Glenn Koocher, policy adviser, American Association of Retired Persons.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Is Social Security sacred,” 02/15/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 25, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_00CBD2B59964477DA651DFB6C4A60EC5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Is Social Security sacred.” 02/15/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 25, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_00CBD2B59964477DA651DFB6C4A60EC5>.
- APA: Group, The; Is Social Security sacred. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_00CBD2B59964477DA651DFB6C4A60EC5