Dateline St. Augustine; Program 2
- Dateline St. Augustine
- Program 2
- Program Number
- Series Description
Radio, 3/24-4/3, 1964. "On the spot coverage of the struggle for civil rights in America's oldest city." The series was produced by Ted Mascott and T.F.Conley in St. Augustine, FL, coordinating producers in Boston were Leslie Darren and N. Arnold Shaw Series release date: 1964
- Program Description
Radio. (Series description from enclosed cue sheet): “Welcome to another program in this series on the role science and technology in Washington politics. Our commentator is Carroll F. Miles, professor of government at Simmons College. This series was originally delivered as a course on “Science and Government at Harvard University, under the sponsorship of the Commission on Extension Courses and the Lowell Institute.
On today’s program, Dr. Miles speaks on the historical development of science in the United States..."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Mascott, Ted (Series Producer)
- Conley, T.F. (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Dateline St. Augustine; Program 2,” 03/25/1964, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FC56D60F75F7448E8A9E98885902C00F.
- MLA: “Dateline St. Augustine; Program 2.” 03/25/1964. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FC56D60F75F7448E8A9E98885902C00F>.
- APA: Dateline St. Augustine; Program 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FC56D60F75F7448E8A9E98885902C00F